Uetersen high temperature centrifugal glass wool is a light weight, durable, high temperature insulation material with excellent heat preservation performance composed of slender, uniform glass fiber and special high temperature binder. It is widely used in heat preservation, heat insulation and noise reduction of equipment such as boiler, flue, hot air duct, dust collector, reactor etc., all kinds of products have obvious advantages and have higher cost performance because of light weight, durable and excellent heat preservation performance.
Characteristics of high temperature resistant glass wool:
1. High temperature resistance: Uetersen industrial high temperature glass wool has advanced production technology, professional production technology of strict quality control, the highest use temperature can reach 538℃, fully meet the temperature requirements of high temperature system.
2. High hydrophobicity: Uetersen glass wool has high hydrophobicity, which can greatly reduce the possibility of thermal insulation performance and service life reduction caused by water vapor infiltration into glass wool.
3. Uniform fiber diameter fine toughness: Uetersen glass wool glass fiber diameter is far less than the national standard, uniform distribution, good thermal insulation performance.
4. High resilience: Uetersen glass wool has excellent resilience, the product can be restored to the design thickness.
5. Good tensile resistance: Uetersen products have stronger tensile resistance, ensuring that the fiber distribution is even after installation and use, and there will not be insufficient local thickness.
6 aging resistance, durability: uniform slender, elastic glass fiber closely linked to each other, to avoid the long-term use of deformation due to vibration accumulation and heat coefficient of the sharp decline, Utsen industrial high temperature glass wool has a longer service life than other insulation materials.
7. Fire resistance: More than 90% of the raw materials of Uetersen glass wool are natural inorganic minerals, so it has excellent fire resistance and belongs to A1 class non-combustible material.
8. Non-corrosive: Uetersen glass wool is weakly alkaline, PH value is 7.5-8.0, non-corrosive and stable and durable product performance.
9. Environmental performance: Glass wool products have been officially confirmed not to be a possible carcinogen, nor will they pollute the environment.
Uetersen Glass wool board for high temperature